Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites // 2015

Hello.

Since it's the first of February today, I wanted to let you know 3 things I've been loving over the month of January.

Nivea Cream & Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I'm including these two things together because I've been using them together. Over the Winter months my lips have been really chapped and horrible, and these two products have saved them. I exfoliate my lips first using the lip scrub, which tastes amazing and works really well, and then I put on some Nivea cream before I go to sleep, so it has all night to sink into my lips. Although my lips are still quite dry now, these products have helped so much and for the price they are, I'd recommend them to anyone.



Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
I got this for Christmas in 2013, and ran out after about 6 months (it lasts AGES), so I was really happy when I got it again this Christmas. It's my absolute favourite cleanser and it makes my skin feel so soft after I use it.



No7 Makeup Brush Cleanser
I got this after it was mentioned in Gabby's video, and I honestly am so glad I bought this. When I asked my Mum to pick it up for me, she was outraged at the price, but I think it's definitely worth the money. It's so much easier than deep cleaning your brushes every time they get dirty, and in my opinion, they actually look cleaner! I'm obsessed with this product, and will continue to use it for ages.


What have you been loving this month?

✖︎ Links ✖︎


No comments:

Post a Comment