Tuesday 31 March 2015

Beauty Things I Don't Do

Hello.

Even though I'm really interested in makeup, and love trying out new things, I'm still struggling on a few things, and there's some beauty trends that I refuse to try. After seeing this post on my friend's blog, I wanted to share with you 5 beauty things I don't do.

Contouring
To me, contouring is the hardest thing in the world. I've tried bronzers, contour kits and foundation contours, but I just can't seem to master it. Hopefully with a bit of practice I'll be able to look half decent when I do it!

Highlighter
I don't think I even own a highlighter, as I have absolutely no clue what to do with it, but if I manage to sort out my contour skills I'm sure some highlighter would go nicely with it.

Lipgloss
I don't even own any lipgloss, as they stress me out way too much. They get on everything, my hair gets stuck in it and I just don't like the look of them on my lips.

Hair Masks
I should probably get into hair masks, as my hair currently feels like straw, but I've never tried them before. Hopefully I'll find a good mask soon and try them out! Do you recommend any?

Eyeliner
Another thing that I don't own! I've never been able to master the art of winged eyeliner, and even if I did, I'm not sure the look would suit me.

What beauty things don't you do?

1 comment:

  1. Eyeliner, I hate it. It always turns out completely different from what I pictures in my head

    ReplyDelete