Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites // 2015

Hello.

I wanted to share with you a few things I've been loving throughout February!

MAC Party Line Lipstick
I bought this lipstick at the start of the month, and was a little bit terrified of it. It's a dark red colour, and I wasn't sure if it would suit me, but I wanted to give it a go. I've been wearing this practically all month and I love it so much!



Bourjois Eye Shadow Palette
In my opinion this eyeshadow palette is up there with my Naked palette and my MAC palette! It stays on for ages, the colours are really pigmented and I'd recommend it to absolutely everyone as a cheap alternative to the Naked palettes.



Cheryl Cole Eyelashes
I've been getting into wearing eyelashes more often this month, and I really like these ones. They are a little bit more on the pricey side, but they'll last for ages and I really like them.



Zoella Makeup Bag
As my last beauty favourite, I really wanted to mention this makeup bag. I love everything from Zoe's beauty line so I knew I'd like this, but for such a small bag, it fits loads of things in, and I've found it really useful this month.



Real Love by Tom Odell
I know this song was big around December time (thanks John Lewis advert that made me cry), but I've only recently fell in love with it. It's such a cute song and makes me feel all happy and warm and lovely and I love it.

Elastic Heart by Sia
I really like Sia, and I think she's so talented. I loved Chandelier, so I kind of knew I'd like this, but it's become one of my favourite songs this month!


What have you been loving this month?

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment