Tuesday 3 March 2015

Favourite Male YouTubers



Hello.

Last week, I counted down my Top 5 Female YouTubers (which you can read here), so I wanted to also tell you my Top 5 Male YouTubers, except I only have 4 this week. That's awkward.

Troye Sivan
Anyone that's been reading my blog for a long time, or following me on Twitter or Instagram, will know that I am in love with Troye. He was always going to be my favourite channel.

Thatcher Joe
Joe's videos are hilarious. I feel like you really get to know him as a person, and I'm always excited to see his newest video every Sunday.

Caspar Lee
Caspar's life seems so interesting, and I really love watching all his adventures.

Tyler Oakley
It's hard to watch Tyler's videos with a straight face because of the energy he brings to all of his videos. He's such a happy, funny person and his videos always cheer me up.


What male YouTubers do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment