Tuesday 10 March 2015

Favourite Makeup Brands

Hello.

As you may have guessed, I'm a huge makeup lover. Here's my top 5 makeup brands.


MAC
I got really into MAC last year, and started to build up my collection. I'm absolutely obsessed with the lipsticks, and I also really like the eyeshadows.

Rimmel
Before MAC, Rimmel was my favourite brand, and it's still my go-to drugstore makeup brand. I love the Wake Me Up foundation and concealer, and the Stay Matte powder. I also think the Kate Moss lipsticks are great.

Maybelline
I've recently started getting into Maybelline. I really love their lipsticks, and I'm a huge fan of the lash sensational mascara.

Real Techniques
Even though this isn't really a makeup brand, I absolutely love Real Techniques brushes, and there's very few makeup brush brands that I'd try other than these brushes. They last for ages, feel soft on your face, and they look really pretty on top of my makeup storage.

Urban Decay
The only Urban Decay items I own are Naked 3 and Naked 2 Basics, but I love them. I'm really desperate to try out some of their mascaras and foundations! Is there any that you'd recommend?


What's your favourite makeup brand?

2 comments:

  1. Essence definitely! Though maybeline is close!!

    Www.awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried anything from there! I'll have to give it a go :)

      Delete