Tuesday 17 March 2015

Favourite Clothes Shops



Hello.

Although my blog is mainly beauty, and I'd pick makeup over clothes any day, I'm trying to get into fashion a bit more, so I wanted to share with you my 5 favourite clothes shops.

Boohoo
I absolutely love Boohoo, and every time I go on there I find a few things I want. It's also really affordable, delivery is cheap, and it never takes too long to arrive.

New Look
If you're looking for Summer clothes, New Look is the place to go every year. For the past few years, the majority of my Summer clothes have come from here, and I don't think it's too expensive either.

Primark
You can never really go wrong with Primark. I usually find some really nice Summery clothes here, and it's all so cheap that you can get loads.

River Island
Although I rarely buy from River Island because it's a little bit out of my price range, I always find things I like, and hopefully in a few months I'll have a few River Island items.

American Apparel
I wanted to add a more high end brand into my favourites, and I really like American Apparel. I love the hoodies, disco pants and some of the T shirts that they do.


What's your favourite clothes shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment