Sunday 29 March 2015

Beauty Wishlist

Hello.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of blog posts, as I've had a bit of a rubbish week and hadn't pre-written any posts. But I'm back to blogging now, and today I wanted to share a few things that I have on my 'beauty wishlist'. I always keep a list of things I want to buy, as it stops me from making impulse purchases that I often later regret.

As I don't actually own the products, these photos aren't mine. I will add the url I got the photos from at the bottom of each one!



Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar

Credit: zoella.co.uk

When the range first came out, I wasn't really attracted to this product. But after seeing reviews and seeing it actually being used in YouTubers vlogs, I really want to try it out. I think it's a really cool design as the packaging is gorgeous and it's shaped like a chocolate bar, and apparently it does great things to your skin too!


Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer

Credit: allthatslap.com

I've heard great things about this concealer, and as I'm getting a little tired of my Wake Me Up concealer, I really want to give this a go. I also really love the sponge applicator, and it's not something I've ever tried before.


Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes

Credit: historicallyobsessed.blogspot.com

These are the most gorgeous brushes I've ever seen, and I'm just desperate to get my hands on a few. I haven't decided which ones I want yet, but I definitely know I'll just have to ignore the price and go for it.


What have you got your eye on in the shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment