Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites // 2015

Hello.

Firstly, I want to apologise (again) for the lack of posts over the past few weeks. I've had a bad few weeks with stress from school, but it's now the Easter holidays which means no school and lots of blogging to do!

Since it's now April, I wanted to show you all a few things I've been loving throughout this month.

Nivea Lip Balm
I have a real thing for lip balms, and can't stand my lips feeling dry. After using EOS religiously for 9 months before deciding I hated them, I went on the hunt for a new lip balm, and I won't be purchasing anything else any time soon. I really like that it's in a pot, so I don't get different lipsticks all over it, and it's so moisturising. It stays on for ages and it smells amazing as well. For the price it is, I'd definitely recommend it.


Sam Smith
Only this month have I started to appreciate the angel that is Sam Smith. His voice is absolutely incredible, and he seems like such a lovely person. I'm downloading his album as I write this, and I can't wait to hear the rest of his music after falling in love with 'Lay Me Down', 'Like I Can' and 'I Know I'm Not The Only One'.

Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran
Even though I tell people I'm a huge Ed Sheeran fan, I never actually get round to listening to his music. But when I heard him perform 'Bloodstream' at the Brit Awards, I was in awe at how talented he is. This has been one of my favourite songs this month, and I'm really starting to get into his music a lot more because of it.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I recently switched from using an expert face brush to a buffing brush for foundation (you can see a post I did on it here), and I honestly love the buffing brush. It applies everything so evenly and you don't get many makeup lines than you do if you use an expert face brush.



What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment