Sunday 19 April 2015

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick // Review

Hello.

Ages ago, my sister gave me one of the No 7 Stay Perfect lipsticks, and I chucked it in my lipstick draw and completely forgot to use it. But recently it's become one of my favourite lipsticks, and I just had to write about it.

I've got the colour 'Classic Rose' and it's absolutely gorgeous. After looking at all the other colours in the range, every colour is amazing. The consistency is really good, and it feels really thick on your lips, which I like.

But what really amazed me was how long it stayed on for. I went out for lunch, and after eating a whole meal, 4 hours later it didn't look any different.

I would honestly recommend these lipsticks to anyone who doesn't like topping up their lipstick all the time.



Will you be trying out this lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment