Sunday 12 April 2015

Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation // Review

Hello.

A few weeks ago, for some unknown reason, I decided that I was getting a bit bored of my Vichy Dermablend foundation, and ventured into town to pick up a new foundation to try. After reading loads of good reviews and successfully convincing my Mum to let me have it, I had my eye on the Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation. Worst £32 I ever spent.

This foundation is absolutely terrible, and for the price I paid, I'm very annoyed. Who pays £32 for a foundation?!

This product is far too watery, and gives you absolutely no coverage. It would be a lot cheaper to just rub some water into your face; you'd probably get the same results. Even with a good primer (shoutout to Maybelline Baby Skin Primer), it moved around on my face so much that by the end of the day I had about 3 patches of foundation on my face.

I would recommend this to absolutely nobody, and I'm really disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment