Tuesday 3 February 2015

Beauty Goals for 2015

Hello.

I believe it's never too late to set goals for yourself (which is why this is being posted in February), so I wanted to make a list of 5 things I want to do this year that are beauty related!

Fill more of my MAC palette
I currently have 6/15 eye shadows in my MAC palette, and although it's quite ambitious to try and fill all the empty spaces this year, I'd definitely like to fill up a few more spaces!

Do my eyebrows myself
I get my eyebrows waxed every 2 months (roughly), and after each time I promise to myself that I won't get them done again, as it's quite painful and I don't really have the money. But then I forget to pluck them and 2 months later I'm sat back down on the eyebrow waxing bed thingy. My aim is to pluck them myself so I don't have to put myself through the torture of getting them waxed.

Have my hair down more
Over the years, I've developed quite a fear of having my hair down. I'm scared it won't stay straight, or it will rain, or it will go static, so I resort to scraping it up on top of my head. This year I want to learn to just have my hair down and not worry about if it will stay straight or not.

Learn how to do eyeliner
I don't think I even own an eyeliner, as the idea of drawing a perfectly straight line on my eyeball is very stressful to me. I'd really like to pick up a cheap eyeliner and give it a go though, because I think eyeliner can completely change the way your eye makeup looks.

Keep my makeup brushes clean
I hardly ever wash my makeup brushes, and I really need to start doing it more often. It can help your skin and improve how well the brush works. I'm hopefully going to start cleaning them more regularly.

What beauty goals do you want to achieve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment