Sunday 15 February 2015

Everyday School Makeup

Hello.

As you may have gathered, as a 15 year old human, I go to school. And even though we have a no makeup rule in our school, I don't think I could go a day in public without it, so here's what I use on a daily basis to create a natural look.

The links to all the products I use (and can find on the internet) will be at the end of the post.



Face Preparation




So the first thing I do when I wake up is cleanse my face. I do this using Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, and I absolutely love it, especially with no makeup on because it feels like you're giving yourself a real facial.


The next thing I do is sort out my horrible dry lips by exfoliating using the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub.  I then moisturise my lips with my Nivea Cream.



The final thing I do to prepare my skin for the day is moisturise using the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. 




Face Makeup




The first thing I do is my foundation. For foundation I use the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation, which I'm sure you've all heard be obsess over. This is probably the best foundation I've ever used, and I don't think I could ever go back to anything else.
I apply my foundation with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, and I absolutely love this brush because it's really easy to build coverage with it.


The next thing I use is my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, and I apply this to any blemishes, and under my eyes, with a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.


Then, I apply my blusher. At the moment I'm using 'Fleur Power' by MAC, which is a gorgeous baby pink colour, and definitely worth the money. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush.


The final step of my face makeup is to powder my face. I apply the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in the colour Pink Blossom, and I apply this with a Real Techniques Blush Brush. 



Eye Makeup

The first step of my eye / eyebrow makeup is to fill in my brows. First of all I just use a cheap eyebrow brush to comb through my eyebrows. Then I use the colour 'Mystery' by MAC and apply it with a Real Techniques Brow Brush.



Then I apply my mascara. The first mascara I use is by MAC, but the name has rubbed off and I can't find it on the website so I don't think they do it anymore unfortunately. I apply a few coats of this to my top and bottom lashes.
The second mascara I use is the Collection Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara.



Lip Makeup

The first thing I do to my lips is moisturise them, usually with an EOS Lip Balm.
Then I apply a lipstick. I use lots of different lipsticks but at the moment I'm loving 'Angel' and 'Please Me' by MAC.




And that's all the products I use on a normal school day! Obviously, sometimes I use more or less products, but these are the things I use most of the time.


What makeup do you wear to school?



✖︎ Links ✖︎

2 comments:

  1. The Vichy Dermablend applied with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush is amazing!

    http://melissatara.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just started using it with the buffing brush and I don't think I could ever use another foundation

      Delete