Wednesday 18 February 2015

Babyliss Curl Secret // Review

Hello.

For Christmas I was given the Babyliss Curl Secret Hair Curler, as I was desperate to get one since I saw it on TV. Here's my honest opinion.

I'm not sure if I got a dodgy one, or if it's really not that good, but I'm not a huge fan. For £120, I feel as though it should not burn every other piece of hair off, and tangle half your head in the machine. The first time I used this, I gave up almost straight away, after one piece of hair got completely stuck in the machine, and it took my Dad 5 minutes to separate me from the daunting contraption.

But for the price it cost her, my Mum convinced me to persevere. My friend, who's hair is much longer than mine, told me it took her 20 minutes, but after over an hour, I still wasn't done curling my hair. My brother even commented on how badly my room smelt of burning. Oh, don't worry, that's just my hair on fire.

I would recommend this product to absolutely nobody, and I think it's a complete waste of money.





6 comments:

  1. I think it is ok, but sometimes my hair gets stuck and it also takes longer that using a curling wand in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same! I expected it to be really quick, so disappointing!:(

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of the product but unfortunately it isn't as good as I expected :(

    http://melissatara.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know:( I've got my eye on a NuMe curling wand now!!

      Delete
  3. It's great to see a really honest review on something! I wouldn't buy this myself anyway as I look rubbish with curly hair, but at that price, you'd expect something pretty amazing!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete