Sunday 8 February 2015

EOS Lip Balms // Review

Hello.

I first bought some EOS lip balms in April 2014, when I went on holiday to New York. I then became obsessed with them and started to build up my collection. Now I've got 4, and my opinion is starting to change.

I'm really not sure if I like them. I love the packaging, and I think the colours are so cute. I also love the smell of them, but I'm not too sure on the actual product.

My lips have been really dry over the past few months, and instead of fixing them, using EOS lip balm has seemed to make it worse. They aren't the most hydrating for bad skin, and I think they'd be great if you had perfect lips, but for people like me who actually need lip balm, they don't do their job very well.

I've always been really tempted to buy more because of how they smell and look (and I also like having large collections of things), but for the price they are, I really don't think it's worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment