Sunday 22 February 2015

Makeup Haul // Maybelline

Hello.

Recently I popped to the shops with my Mum, and even though I wanted to try and save my money, I ended up caving in and picking up 3 items from Boots.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in '728 - Honey Beige'





I've had my eye on MAC's 'Velvet Teddy' for ages, and it's never in stock, so when I found this for just £8, I had to get it. It's almost identical and I can't wait to start wearing it!

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in '50 - Sun Bronze'




Now before you all go mad, I realise that this isn't my skin colour. I got this for contouring, because Kaushal Beauty made a video on contouring with foundation and I really wanted to give it a go.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara




This one was another of Kaushal Beauty's recommendations, as she uses this mascara and her eyes always look amazing.


Will you be trying out any of these items?


No comments:

Post a Comment