Tuesday 24 February 2015

Favourite Female YouTubers



Hello.

I'm a huge YouTube fan, so I wanted to tell you a few of the channels that I really enjoy. Since I love so many, I've split my list into female and male, so the next one will be coming next week!

Zoella
Zoe was the first YouTuber I ever watched, and even though I'm not as obsessed as I used to be, I still love her videos and think she's absolutely gorgeous.

Velvet Gh0st
Gabby's videos are more American style, and I find them really interesting. I think she's very different from other YouTubers, and I love her videos.

ThatPommieGirl
I first heard about Sarah Ashcroft from her instagram, which led me to her blog, and eventually her YouTube channel. She does her makeup so well, and I've learnt loads of beauty tips from her!

Kaushal Beauty
I discovered Kaushal at the same time I found Sarah. Her makeup always looks stunning and I love watching her tutorials.

Niomi Smart
I think Niomi is so gorgeous, and I really enjoy her videos. I love how natural she does her makeup and her videos are always really well filmed.

Who's your favourite YouTuber?

No comments:

Post a Comment