Wednesday 4 February 2015

50 Facts About Me

Hello.

As I said in a previous post, I really want to start doing some more 'personal posts' so you can get to know me better, so here's 50 facts about me.

1] I'm 15 years old.
2] My birthday is the 29th of October.
3] I hate science.
4] My favourite subjects are history & English.
5] I love cats, and I NEED A GINGER KITTEN CALLED IAN WHEN IM OLDER OK.
6] I'd rather have loads of makeup and no clothes than no makeup and loads of clothes.
7] I could live off salt & vinegar Pringles.
8] Christmas is my favourite thing in the world.
9] I'm obsessed with Troye Sivan.
10] I have an older brother and an older sister.
11] I want to move to Brighton when I'm 18.
12] I find serial killers really interesting. (I'm not weird I swear)
13] My favourite meal is a roast dinner.
14] I like everything to be organised.
15] I'm the laziest person in the world.
16] I have a habit of buying expensive things when I know I could get them cheaper elsewhere.
17] I have really bad eyesight, but still refuse to wear my glasses because they make me look like a bug.
18] Literally all of my neighbours are old people.
19] I've never had a 'serious relationship'.
20] The first YouTuber I ever watched was Zoella.
21] My favourite film is The Wolf of Wall Street, but I also love The Terminal and Bad Neighbours.
22] When I'm older I either want to be a YouTuber, an author, a criminologist or work for The Trevor Project.
23] I am obsessed with One Direction, and I've seen them live 3 times.
24] I wish I could sing. But I can't. Sigh.
25] Blogging is my favourite hobby.
26] I can play the piano.
27] I'm terrible at maths.
28] I hate going out in public where I know I might see people I know.
29] My favourite drink is lemonade.
30] Hate is a strong word, but I very strongly dislike Justin Bieber & Meghan Trainor.
31] I took history, music, drama and business studies as my GCSEs.
32] I can't cook very well, and my most elaborate meal is egg on toast.
33] My favourite makeup brands are MAC and Rimmel.
34] I've never smashed a phone screen.
35] I've already decided that I would pay £200 to see Troye Sivan live.
36] I love long car journeys.
37] I hate airport security.
38] By the time I'm 25, I want to be living in New York.
39] I prefer the night time to the day.
40] I'm very unhealthy.
41] My favourite beauty items are perfumes, eye shadows & lipsticks.
42] Literally every piece of furniture I own is from IKEA.
43] I want to start a YouTube channel in a few years.
44] I'm always on Twitter and Tumblr.
45] I'd say my best feature is my eyelashes and my nails (weird I know, but they're fab).
46] I love the smell of petrol (doesn't everyone?).
47] I love Modern Family, but NETFLIX UK DOESNT HAVE LIKE HALF OF THE SEASONS.
48] I spend my life in my bedroom.
49] I can't write on paper that isn't lined.
50] I really want to travel.

What are some facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment