Wednesday 11 February 2015

Makeup Haul // Seventeen, Zoella Beauty, MAC

Hello.

Recently I found myself with a bit of money, and decided to treat myself to some new makeup. I wanted to show you the things I bought.

The first thing I picked up was the Seventeen Brows That brow kit. My friend was picking up her second one of these, and she recommended it to me. I honestly love it. It's really useful for me, because I used to use a MAC eyeshadow from my huge palette, so I could never take it anywhere in my makeup bag. But this is a lot smaller, so I can easily bring it with me.


The next thing I picked up was this gorgeous makeup bag from Zoella's collection. I've wanted this for ages, and I'm really glad I finally have it. It fits all of my makeup in, and I love it.


I also bought some Cheryl Cole eyelashes. I'm really getting into wearing eyelashes recently, so I wanted to fork out and buy some really good ones. I haven't used these yet but they were recommended to me by a friend and I can't wait to try them.


The real damage was done in MAC. I picked up two lipsticks here, and I tried to go for shades I wouldn't usually choose. The first one is 'Shy Girl', and even though it looks kind of pinkish in the pictures, it's a gorgeous nude colour. The second one is 'Party Line', a really pretty dark red colour, because I really want to try wearing more exciting colours.



Have you been shopping recently?

Links
Eyebrow Palette
Zoella Beauty
Cheryl Cole Eyelashes
MAC Lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. What do you think about the lashes? Thinking of purchasing as I want to get into using lashes!

    http://melissatara.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, they make my eyes look huge and they're really easy to put on!

      Delete