Tuesday 10 February 2015

Favourite Real Techniques Brushes

Hello.

As all of my brushes are Real Techniques, and I'm absolutely obsessed with the brand, I wanted to count down my 5 favourite brushes from their collection!

Buffing Brush

I love using this brush for my blusher, and to blend in my foundation. It prefer using this for blusher than the actual blush brush, because I feel like this is a lot more precise because it's smaller.


Eye Shadow Brush

I absolutely love the Real Techniques eye shadow brush. It's amazing for blending, and feels really soft and gentle on your eyes.


Concealer Brush

I tried using a beauty blender for my concealer, but I always ended up going back to this brush. I think it's originally intended for use on your eyes but I think it's perfect for blending in concealer.


Eyebrow Brush

I can't imagine myself ever not using this to do my eyebrows. It's the perfect shape and makes filling in my brows so much easier.


Expert Face Brush

Whenever anyone thinks of Real Techniques, they immediately think of the expert face brush. Although it isn't top of my list, I still really love this brush, as it gives you great coverage and always feels soft and fluffy.

Do you have any Real Techniques brushes?

✖︎ Real Techniques ✖︎

No comments:

Post a Comment