Tuesday 27 January 2015

Blog Ideas

Hello.

Today I wanted to talk about 5 things I want to post more of on my blog this year!

Personal Posts
Even though my blog is centred around beauty & fashion, I really love the idea of connecting with people through my own personal stories. I have loads of things to talk about, and hopefully I'll be able to post a few more personal things on my blog this year.

Beauty Reviews
I'm hoping to pick up loads of new items this year, and I'm going to try really hard to review them all for you, because I hardly ever buy things without reading reviews first!

Days Out
I'm hoping this one will motivate me to go out more, as I love the idea of showing you all some pictures from a good day out.

School Posts (they will be interesting I promise)
For those of you who don't know what I mean, I'd really like to post some tips that would help people my age in getting through school, like organisation tips and stuff like that!

Motivational Posts
I really like the idea of making someone feel more inspired, and I really want to sort out some motivational posts that will make people feel good!

What posts do you want to see this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment