Sunday 4 January 2015

January Sales Haul // River Island, MAC

Hello, & happy new year!

I got some lovely things for Christmas (I hope you did too), including some money, and as you guessed from the title of the post, I rushed off straight to Liverpool for some January sales shopping. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed about the amount of things as I just find it too hard to part with money and have a strong objection to buying anything too expensive (the MAC products contradict that statement). However I did pick up 3 things that I wanted to show you.

Boots
River Island
£38

I went shopping with the clear intention of buying these shoes, as my sister has them, and I thought it would be nicer for her if I bought them for myself instead of stealing hers. They were £38, and unfortunately weren't in the sale, but they were far too gorgeous to just leave on the shelf. They have a slight heel so I'm still getting used to wearing them (and the noise they make), but I absolutely love them, and can't wait to try them with different outfits.


MAC



MAC was where the real damage was done, as I had a £40 gift card and didn't see the point in waiting to spend it, as MAC is my favourite brand. I've never had a MAC blusher before, because I've never really been much of a blusher girl. But I'm really excited to try it out and I'm expecting great things from it!
Blusher - Fleur Power
£18



The second thing I got was another lipstick. I absolutely love MAC lipsticks and my sister also picked up this colour so I wanted to try it out as well. At first glance, it looks exactly like my other 2 MAC lipsticks, but I promise you all 3 of them look different when they're on your lips!
Lipstick - Fanfare
£15.50




Did you pick anything up in the January Sales?


Links
River Island Boots (I couldn't find the exact ones but these are similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment