Sunday 18 January 2015

MAC // Brand Review

Hello.

As I've said in a few posts, MAC is probably my favourite makeup brand, so I wanted to go through all the MAC products I have and tell you a bit about them!


Lipsticks
£15.50

I am absolutely in love with MAC lipsticks. The ones here are Angel, Please Me & Fanfare. The colour range is amazing, and they're really pigmented and creamy.

Blush
£18

The blush I have is in the colour Fleur Power, and I'm obsessed with it. The colour is gorgeous and it goes on so nicely. I think it's definitely worth the money.


Concealer
Truthfully, I'm not sure about MAC concealers. I feel as though they try so hard with their eye and lip colours that face products are somewhat neglected. I'm not sure which colour this one is, but I'm not a huge fan of it, and would only ever use it under my eyes.

Pigments
I have no idea what colours these pigments are, but I really like them. The only thing I don't like is the slight shimmer, but I suppose that's what separates them from the eyeshadows.


Eye Shadows
All I know of these colours is that the first one is Naked Lunch, and the one at the bottom on its own is Mystery. I am in love with MAC eyeshadows, and I even rate them better than my Naked Palette. They go on so well, and stay all day, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment