Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Favourites

Hello.

As it's New Years Eve, I wanted to pick out some things that I've been loving over the whole year. This isn't just beauty favourites, I've also included some films and YouTubers!


Vichy Dermablend Foundation
I got this foundation towards the start of the year, and I honestly don't think I could use anything else again. The coverage is amazing and you don't need much to go a really long way. It's a bit more on the pricey side at £16, but I definitely think it's worth it in comparison to some high end brand foundations.


Real Techniques Brushes
I got my first Real Techniques brushes this year, and have spent the year trying to build up my collection. I'm obsessed with these brushes, and I have no idea what I ever did without them. I think these will continue to be a firm favourite in 2015.

TRXYE by Troye Sivan
If you've read a few of my earlier posts you will know that I have a slight obsession with Troye Sivan. In August this year, he released his debut EP, TRXYE. In a completely non-biased way, this is one of the best albums I've heard this year. Every song could be a single, and I'd recommend everyone to give it a listen.

The Wolf of Wall Street
In 2014, The Wolf of Wall Street has quickly become one of my favourite films. I decided to watch it after my whole family couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was, and now I can see why.

Four by One Direction
I'm a huge One Direction fan, so I already knew I'd love their new album Four, but honestly it's such a good album that anybody could like it. Every song has a different feeling to it and I'm going to be listening to this for another few months at least!

ThatcherJoe on YouTube
2014 was the year in which I started to fully appreciate the angel that is Joe Sugg. He's a British YouTuber and I've always watched him, but this year I really grew to love him. He's probably my second favourite YouTuber now.

MAC
I didn't have many MAC makeup items before this year, but I really wanted to build up my collection, and I'm really happy with everything I have at the moment. The lipsticks & eyeshadows are amazing, and I'm really looking forward to trying some of their face makeup next year!


What have you been loving this year?


Links

No comments:

Post a Comment