Monday 22 December 2014

Lipstick Collection

Hello.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of blog posts recently, as I had no motivation and completely neglected my 'blog plan'. In order to make up any lost time post-wise, I'm going to be blogging Monday Tuesday, Wednesday, & Sunday this week.

Today I wanted to quickly share with you my lipstick collection, as lipsticks are something that I absolutely love. Some of you may think this is hardly any, and some of you may think this is too much, but I'm really happy with my collection now, and I am excited to get some more with my Christmas money!



MAC - Angel & Please Me




I never used to have any MAC lipsticks until about April, when I picked up 'Angel' on holiday in New York. After a few days of being obsessed with it, I had to go back and get another one. I picked up 'Please Me' and even though on the second photo they look exactly the same, they look very different when they're on my lips. Please Me is a lot more pink, while Angel is a softer nude/pink colour. I'm obsessed with both of them and they've got to be some of my favourite lipsticks.










No 7 - Classic Rose & Coral Dream



 I think my sister gave me these lipsticks quite recently, so I haven't had a chance to properly try them out, but I'm really excited to wear them over Christmas. Classic Rose is a gorgeous dark pink shade, and Coral Dream is a more orange colour that I'm really excited to try as I don't have many orange lipsticks and I'm far too scared to go out wearing bright orange. I feel like this colour is a more safe orange to wear as it's not as bright and in your face.











Revlon - Berry Smoothie




















This is one of my 'go to' lipsticks, as it can be worn with literally anything, and it's such an amazing colour. Most of my lipsticks are pink, but I really like the texture of this one. It's almost like a lip balm but with colour, and it will be a firm favourite of mine for a long time.

Topshop Lip Balm Sticks - Lolly & Swirl




I've had these Topshop lip balms for ages, and I'm still in love with them. They're really useful to apply without a mirror because they don't give off too much colour so there's no risk of smudging it all over yourself. The colours are amazing as well.














Topshop - Macaroon























I've had this lipstick for a long time now, and I absolutely love it. It's a gorgeous colour and the packaging is really nice. The only problem I have is that it doesn't go on your lips as nice as a MAC lipstick would, and sometimes makes them look a bit chapped, but I love this lipstick colour so much that I'm going to smear nivea lip balm all over my lips for a few days and attempt to wear it again.


What's your favourite lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment