Tuesday 2 December 2014

Favourite Perfumes

Hello.

Everyone that's interested in makeup has a few categories where they go absolutely mad, and one of mine happens to be perfumes. I love perfumes, and thought I'd share with you my top 5 favourites.


Zoella Blissful Mistful
£8
I've been a fan of Zoella since about 2011/2012, so when I heard she was bringing out a beauty range, I immediately started picking out what I wanted. My sister got me the perfume for my birthday, as well as the Let's Glow candle. For such a good price, this is definitely value for money.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell
£15
I got this in a set of 4 on holiday in New York in April, and since then it's been one of my favourites. This is a bit more on the pricey side if you buy the actual perfume (I have the travel size one), but if you get the set of 4, it works out at a really good price.

Our Moment by One Direction
£21 - £39
I'm absolutely obsessed with One Direction, so when I heard about this perfume, I knew I had to have it. It smells amazing, and is one of my favourites.

Victoria's Secret Heavenly
£15
This also came in the set with Bombshell, and it's my second Victoria's Secret fragrance, close behind Bombshell. It smells so sweet and is the perfect perfume for all year round.

Flash by Jimmy Choo
£45 - £61
I got this for my birthday last year, and it's probably my most expensive perfume. I think this one is my favourite, because it smells so fancy and expensive (if expensive is a smell), and I'm still obsessed with it over a year later.

Buy them here


No comments:

Post a Comment