Sunday 30 November 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 // Review

Hello.

I've been dying to get a Naked Palette for ages, and planned to get one last Christmas but they were sold out everywhere. A few weeks ago, I went shopping with my Mum, and decided to finally buy one with my birthday money.
I chose Naked 3, because it's got lots of neutral pinks and browns, and I don't like anything too dramatic.
My honest opinion is that it's really good, and I'm so glad I have it, but I think it's a bit expensive for what it does. I'm really happy that I spent my money on it, and already have my eye on one of the Naked Basics Palettes, but to tell the truth, I think I prefer my MAC palette.

The colours are gorgeous, and the packaging is very fancy, but my only problem is that the colours aren't very pigmented, and you need a lot to make it stand out. If you've had your eye on it for ages, I think it's worth spending the money, but if you're only just deciding if you want it or not, I don't think it's as amazing as everyone says.




No comments:

Post a Comment