Sunday 23 November 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturisers // Review

I bought one of the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturisers just before Summer, as I thought it'd be good to have soft skin for my holiday. After completely falling in love with it, I just had to get another one.

There's 3 in the collection, and I got the 'Aloe Fresh' and 'Cocoa Radiant'. If you're looking for a good quality, cheap body moisturiser this is the only thing I'd ever recommend. They do exactly what they say on the can and don't make your body sticky, which is good for inpatient people like me who don't want to wait for their moisturiser to dry before they can get dressed.

They're really easy to apply, as it's like a deodorant bottle so you just spray it on to yourself, which I think is a lot better than dipping your hand into a tub of body butter.

They smell amazing, and your skin stays soft all day. I'd definitely recommend them to everyone because for just £5 in Boots, they're a bargain considering all the amazing things they do for your skin.





















No comments:

Post a Comment