Tuesday 18 November 2014

Favourite Makeup Items

Hello.

I've been building up my makeup collection for a few years now, and I'm really happy with what I have at the moment. I wanted to share my top 5 makeup items in my collection.



 MAC Lipstick in 'Please Me'
£15.50

I've got 3 MAC lipsticks, and this is by far my favourite. The colour is gorgeous and it lasts all day.

























Urban Decay Naked 3
£37

I only got this a few weeks ago, but as soon as I had the money I decided I had to have it because I've wanted it for so long. Everyone and their dog owns some form of Naked Palette in the beauty industry, and after trying it, I can see why. All the colours are gorgeous and stay on all day, and it's definitely worth the money in my opinion.




Vichy Dermablend Foundation

£16

One of my friends recommended this to me so I decided to try it out, and I don't think I'm going to be changing my foundation for a long time after discovering this! It's a bit more on the expensive side but I definitely think it's worth it. The coverage is so good and you hardly need any of it to cover your whole face, which means it lasts for ages.









Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
£4

This was the first makeup product I ever bought, and it's been a firm staple in my everyday makeup ever since. It's one of the cheapest makeup items I own however it's one of the best.






















Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
£5.50

I can't even remember the concealer I used before this one as I've been using this one for so long. It gives amazing coverage and stays on all day. It lasts for ages and is really affordable. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment