Wednesday 29 October 2014

Amity Fest // Concert

Hello.

This might be a very short post as I'm writing this on my birthday and don't want to do too much writing, but on Monday I went to Amity Fest in Liverpool, and couldn't wait to share my experience of the show.

If you don't know, Amity Fest was a 3 show tour by the YouTubers Zoella, Niomi Smart, Tanya Burr, Sprinkle of Glitter, Jim Chapman, Pointless Blog, Marcus Butler, Caspar Lee & Thatcher Joe. They did shows in Birmingham, Liverpool and Brighton, and I went to the Liverpool show as I live really close to Liverpool.

The show was definitely worth the 7 hour wait, as everyone on stage was full of energy, and made the show so exciting. They competed in challenges against each other, did Q&As, interviews and just messed around on stage, always keeping the audience involved. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet them but just seeing how they acted on stage showed how grateful they are for everything their subscribers do for them, and I really enjoyed the show.






If they tour again, would you like to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment