Tuesday 7 October 2014

Favourite TV Shows

Hello.

Truthfully, I'm not that into TV usually, but I do make exceptions for a small handful of shows. Today I thought I'd countdown my 5 favourite TV picks.

Outnumbered
Outnumbered is my absolute favourite thing in the world (notice that I say this about everything that I don't dislike) and always cheers me up. I'm not a huge fan of the middle series', but I think series 1,2 and 5 are hilarious, and I'm so sad that they've stopped making them.


Modern Family
I watch Modern Family on Netflix, and it's honestly so funny. All the characters have a lot of depth to them and it's a realistic & funny portrayal of life with a big family.


Orange Is The New Black
I only recently started watching this, but it's hilarious. There's lots of little stories within the main plot, and it's really interesting to find out the pasts of the characters.


Dance Moms
Dance Moms is definitely my guilty pleasure. I'm not really one for 'reality TV' (if you could call it that), but I find it really interesting for some unknown reason.


24 Hours in A&E
I watch this with my parents, and I find it really interesting to see all the different injuries they deal with, as well as getting to know the doctors.



That's all for this week's Top 5 Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed it!

What's your favourite TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment