Sunday 5 October 2014

Room Tour

Hello.

Firstly I'd like to apologise since this is my first post this week. I was getting a new floor put in, and wasn't in my original room so it was difficult to take photos and actually sit down and write a blog post, but now I've got a new room that I absolutely love, I'm going to make sure I get back into things.

Speaking of my new room, I just finished it today, and thought I'd take some pictures of it (while it's still nice) and share them with you.

*Sorry about the quality of the pictures if they don't seem as good as previous ones, I took these when it was dark outside so there was no natural lighting, and the candles made the lighting look bad*







My personal favourite things in my room are the fairy lights around my windows, and the giant peg holding up some concert tickets. I think the fairy lights make the room look really cosy, and I think the peg is a great idea to make your room a bit more personal. I got the idea from VelvetGh0st, who I've mentioned before in my favourites post, and she had pictures in hers, which is also a good idea!

I hope this helped anyone looking for some bedroom inspiration, or anyone nosy who just wanted to see what I did with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment