Sunday 28 September 2014

Perfume Collection

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I'd share with you my perfume collection, as perfume is a thing that I seem to have collected a lot of.
(This is a very photo-heavy post, sorry!)



My first perfume is called Rare Blue. This was a present from my Mum, and she got it at some sort of show I think, since it's a cheap brand, and was about £10 for a whole set.
For such a low price, I actually think this is lovely. It has a very fresh smell, and I really like it.

My second perfume is also a knock-off one. It's called Heaven and smells really sweet and Summery.


My next perfume is definitely one of my favourites, and actually the second perfume I ever got, if you can call it a perfume. It's the Hollister Solana Beach Body Mist, and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. It smells really fruity and sweet, and it's only £11, which I think is a bargain for such an amazing fragrance.


I've also got the Hollister Crescent Bay Body Mist, which is also amazing. I love all of the Hollister fragrances, and I'm actually thinking of getting some more since mine are running quite low.


Next I have my 4 Victoria's Secret Body Mists. The first one is called Tease and it's definitely one of my favourites. I got them all in a set for $40, and I'm actually looking to get some more for Christmas because they smell amazing.


The next one I have is Heavenly. To me this just smells like holiday, and I absolutely love it.


The next Victoria's Secret one I have is Bombshell. This smells really fruity and sweet, and I love it.


The last body mist I have from Victoria's Secret is Very Sexy. My friends all say I smell like this perfume every day, despite it probably being my least favourite from the Victoria's Secret set. That being said, I do still really like it, and I'm glad I've got it. It's my least favourite because it's not got a very strong smell.


The first of my three 'fancy' perfumes, is Nude by Rihanna. I got a free sample of this at her concert last year, and loved it so much that I got it for Christmas. I've smelt some of the other Rihanna perfumes, and this is definitely the nicest in my opinion.


My second 'fancy' perfume is Our Moment by One Direction. This is the first of their three fragrances, and ever since I smelt it I knew I had to have it. It smells really light and Summery, and it's easily one of my favourite perfumes.


And lastly, my favourite perfume, which unfortunately also happens to be expensive, is Flash by Jimmy Choo. I got this for my birthday last year, and I'm in love with it. I don't know how to describe it other than it smells expensive, and I'd definitely recommend it to someone as a present for Christmas or birthdays.

And that's all the perfumes I have! I hope you enjoyed this post.

What's your favourite perfume?

Buy Everything Here
(I have no idea where to get Rare Blue or Heaven, sorry!)





No comments:

Post a Comment