Sunday 21 September 2014

September Favourites // 2014

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share some of the things I've been loving throughout September. Even though the month isn't over yet, I was desperate to show you everything I've been obsessed with this month!

Beauty Favourites


The first beauty item I've been loving this month is the Vichy Dermablend Foundation. I got this on sale in Boots in the middle of August, and now that I'm coming to the end of the tube, I've started to fully appreciate just how good this product is. It gives amazing coverage without looking like you've put your makeup on with a shovel, and it's not too pricey either.


The second beauty item I've been obsessed with is the Aussie shampoo & conditioner. My Mum bought me the shampoo because I'd run out of my previous one, and I loved it so much that I had to go out and buy an Aussie conditioner. It's very rare that I love a shampoo, as I'm not really too picky about them, but I will definitely be repurchasing this one!


My next beauty favourite is a perfume. I've been loving the Victoria's Secret 'Noir Tease' perfume this month. I got this in April when I went away to New York for a week, and as a set of 4 for $40, I think the deal was amazing for such a good perfume.


My final beauty favourite is a lipstick; the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in the colour 'Berry Smoothie'. I've been completely in love with this colour for ages, and it's such good quality for such little money.



Music Favourites

My favourite artist at the moment has to be Hoodie Allen. He's an American rapper, but his music isn't stereotypical 'rap music'. His music is really up-beat and happy, and I'd honestly recommend his stuff to everyone. My personal favourite songs are Small Town, No Faith in Brooklyn, Lucky Man & Eighteen Cool.

My second music favourite is TRXYE, the new EP by Troye Sivan (my favourite human). It's got 5 songs on it, and I honestly can't pick my favourite because they're all so amazing. I'd definitely recommend listening to Happy Little Pill, the first single from the EP.


Internet Favourite

My favourite YouTuber this month has definitely been VelvetGh0st, aka Gabby. She comes across as a lovely person, and her moving out vlogs have been amazing. Her main channel videos are really interesting because of the way she talks to her subscribers like they're her friends, and she's quickly becoming one of my favourite YouTubers.


Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it!

What's been your favourite thing this month?

Buy Everything Here
(I couldn't find the Aussie products online, but you can get them in Boots)




Listen To / Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment