Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top 5 Lipsticks

Hello.

One of the beauty products I seem to have acquired a lot of is lipsticks, and today I thought I'd show you my 5 favourites.




Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie
This has been my go-to lipstick for a while now, because it's so easy to wear. It adds a pop of colour to your makeup without being too 'in your face' and for the price that it is, it's definitely worth the money.

MAC - Please Me
I got this in New York in April, and since then I've been obsessed with it. Like the Revlon lipstick, it's so easy to wear. I'd recommend this more in the Spring / Summer as it's quite a light colour, but I still think it could look nice now the weather's getting a bit colder.

Ted Baker Lipstick (The shade isn't on the lipstick)
I got this as part of a set, and it's definitely the best product in the set. It's such a gorgeous colour, and would look amazing in Autumn / Winter time.

Topshop Lip Butter - Lolly
The Topshop Lip Butters don't really give off too much colour, but in my collection of brighter shades, I like to have a lip product that isn't too pigmented.

Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Picnic in the Park
When I heard that Tanya was bringing out a range of lipglosses & nail varnishes, I just had to try them out. I picked one nail varnish and one lipgloss, and I chose Picnic in the Park. It's such a gorgeous colour and the quality is amazing for such a low price.

Left to Right - Revlon Colourburst, MAC, Ted Baker, Topshop Lip Butter, Tanya Burr Lipgloss

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it!

What's your favourite lipstick?

Buy Everything Here
(I couldn't find the Ted Baker Lipstick)
(I also couldn't find the Topshop lipstick, as I think they might have stopped selling it)



No comments:

Post a Comment