Monday 29 December 2014

Favourite Days of 2014

Hello.

It's almost the end of 2014 (my brain is still in 2011) and I wanted to look back on the year (which has been one of my best), and share with you my top 5 days of this year.

Going to New York (this one is a week, sorry, that's cheating)
My week in New York was the most amazing week of my life. This holiday started my obsession with the city, and I'd do anything to go back there.

My Best Friend's Birthday
In August I planned a little surprise for my bestest buddy Melissa's birthday. We went to Liverpool and after searching for at least an hour, we found the Liverpool Eye. I'd booked tickets to go on it because even though it's nothing special compared to the London Eye, she really wanted to go on it. The views weren't particularly amazing, and afterwards we went for a very overpriced meal, but despite this it was one of my favourite days this year, and I'm dying to do it again next Summer.

Amity Fest
I went to Amity Fest with my friends (you can see a blog post about it here), and it was one of the best experiences of my year because it was so fun to spend the whole day with my friends, and then see all my favourite YouTubers.

London with my Dad
Earlier this year, I had a day off from school, so my Dad decided to surprise me and take me to London on the train to go up The Shard (the tallest building in Europe)(I have an obsession with tall buildings). It was one of the best days of the year because I hadn't really been to London before (a weekend away when I was 9 doesn't count okay) and it was so fascinating to see all the sights.

Liverpool with my Mum
This may seem like a normal day because I live very close to Liverpool, and I often go out with my Mum, but this was the first time in ages that we'd just spent a day together, the two of us. I got some really nice things and we stopped for tea on the way home, and I had a really lovely day with her.

What's your favourite day of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment