Saturday 1 August 2015

My Travel Makeup Bag

In an effort to organise my makeup before I go on holiday, I wanted to write down what makeup I'd be taking, and why not share it on here?

Foundation is essential when going on holiday, and I've picked my trusty Vichy Dermablend. I absolutely love this foundation, and I know I can't go a week without it.


I'm also planning on taking this Rimmel BB Cream, as it's got SPF in it and is a lot lighter than Vichy to use in the daytime.


For concealer I'm going to take my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer because it's the only one I really use.


I'm taking my Max Factor CC Colour Corrector stick because it helps to make your foundation look flawless and get rid of any red marks.


For blusher I'm taking my Topshop cream blush in the colour 'Head Over Heels' because it stays on a lot longer than powder blushes and I don't want to have to reapply my makeup at the beach.


I'm also taking my Rimmel Stay Matte powder to make sure I don't get shiny in the heat.


For mascara, I'm going to take this collection mascara because I think I might be allergic to Maybelline Lash Sensational, so I'm going to wear this for a week and see if it's me or the mascara.


For my eyebrows I'm going to take the colour 'Mystery' out of my MAC palette and pop it in a little plastic bag as I need to take it but I don't want to take my whole MAC palette.


I'm also going to take my Seventeen eyebrow palette because I like to use it alongside the MAC colour.


For eyeshadow, I wanted to take a big palette with lots of colours so I have a wide range to choose from, so I've picked my Urban Decay Naked Palette because it's got 12 colours in, and I love it.


For lipsticks, I obviously couldn't take them all, but I couldn't force myself to pick just one or two. So I've chosen 5.

The first one I'm taking is Velvet Teddy by MAC, because it's a gorgeous nude and will be good to use on the beach so I don't look like I'm wearing loads of makeup.


The second lipstick I'm taking is Please Me by MAC (can you see the MAC theme yet?). This is a lovely pink colour which will also look nice on the beach if I want to give Velvet Teddy a bit of a break.


The next lipstick I'm taking is Pink Pigeon by MAC, and I'll probably wear this in the evenings or if we're doing something in the day that isn't the beach or the pool.


I thought I'd throw in 2 red lipsticks, as they're both very different colours. The first one I'm taking is Party Line by MAC (I'm done with MAC lipsticks now, I promise). This is more of a dark red, which will look lovely in the evenings.


I'm also taking my Too Faced Melted lipstick in the colour Melted Ruby, because this is more of a bright red.



What makeup do you usually take on holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment