Sunday 16 August 2015

5 Beauty Products You Need in Your Life

Over the few years that I've loved makeup, I've built up quite a collection. There's a few things in my collection that I couldn't live without, and I thought I'd share them with you.


Vichy Dermablend Foundation
I've got a few other foundations that I really like, but nothing comes close to the Vichy Dermablend Foundation. The coverage is amazing without making it look like you have lots of makeup on, and it's definitely my favourite foundation.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I've never owned a different powder before, because this one is just so good. It's really cheap (like £3?) and it works so well.



Max Factor CC Colour Corrector Stick
This is basically a green stick that you put on any red parts of your face before foundation, and it really helps to even out skin colour. I can really tell the difference when I'm not using this, and I absolutely love it.



Rihanna 'Nude' Perfume
This is hands down my favourite perfume, and I'd recommend it to everyone. I don't think it's too expensive, and it's a really fresh and sweet scent that I think most people would like.



MAC 'Soar' Lip Liner
This is probably one of my favourite lip colours, and so many people already have it. Lip liners tend to stay on longer, so I hardly have to top it up throughout the day and I love it so much.




What beauty product would you recommend to everyone?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Stay Matte Powder! I use it every single day when I'm wearing makeup, it's so good. Great post idea :)

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, I nominated you for a versatile blogger award! I posted it on my blog :)

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete