Friday 14 August 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water // Review

After running out of my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and feeling disgusting after every time I used a makeup wipe, I decided to invest in a cheap but effective cleanser. Everyone loves the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water so I thought I'd give it a try.

I really like it. It's no Liz Earle, but for such a good price (about £4-£5 I think?), I really can't complain. It feels like you're being lazy and using a makeup wipe, except it's so much better than a makeup wipe. It's so quick and easy, and I can see this becoming my go-to cleanser whenever I run out of Liz Earle or No7 a few months after Christmas time.

After running out of the big bottle in about 2 months, I picked up 3 little bottles because there was no big ones in stock. Each little bottle holds 125ml of cleanser, and it usually lasts me about 3 weeks to a month, depending on how often I wear makeup that month.

I really love this cleanser, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable cleanser that does the job well.



No comments:

Post a Comment