Tuesday 18 August 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


I'm so lucky to have been nominated by Amanda (check out her blog if you haven't already!) for the Versatile Blogger Award. I think the idea of this is that you can discover new bloggers, which is always a good thing.

The 4 steps to the Versatile Blogger award are...
  1. 1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their blog.
  3. Nominate bloggers you follow regularly.
  4. Include 7 facts about yourself.

Bloggers I'm Nominating
All of these blogs are amazing, and you should definitely check them out!


Facts About Me
  1. I'm a massive One Direction fan.
  2. I feel really strongly about LGBTQA+ rights.
  3. My zodiac sign is scorpio, but I don't believe in horoscopes.
  4. My favourite places in the world are London and New York.
  5. I'd love to turn blogging into a career.
  6. I can't go a day without checking my twitter, instagram and snapchat.
  7. I have a habit of buying expensive things even though I know I could get them cheaper elsewhere.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the blogs I nominated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment