Sunday 30 August 2015

August Favourites // 2015

I don't have too many favourites again this month, but I thought I'd share with you a few things I've been loving.


'Vapour' Eyeshadow by MAC
I picked this up, along with Naval, and I really like it. I use this for underneath my eyebrows to make them look more arched, and I much prefer it to the Barry M colour I was using earlier.

Vapour by MAC.
Vaseline Lip Balm
I've always been more of a Nivea person, but I recently picked up a Vaseline for some reason, and I really like it. It doesn't make my lips feel too sticky like Nivea sometimes can, and I'm probably going to get more Vaseline when I run out, instead of Nivea.

Vaseline Lip Balm
Real Techniques Bold Metals Brush
I picked up the Oval Shadow brush because they're currently on offer in Boots, and I'm amazed. I refrained from purchasing a Bold Metals brush for so long because of the price, but I finally caved, and I know I'll definitely be wanting more. They feel a lot more high end than the core collection and blend makeup really well.
I rarely go into The Range, because I never think of it when I'm looking for nice things for my room. However, after I mentioned that I wanted some nice cushions for my bed, my Mum suggested it. I picked up 2 lovely cushions and a huge candle, and I love everything in there.





What have you been loving this month?


2 comments:

  1. I love your bedding! I recently repainted my room, similar colours to yours actually, so I'm looking for new pillows that go with the theme. I'll have to check out the range. x

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The pillows in the range are amazing, and they're so cheap! I hope you enjoy your new room!! x

      Delete