Wednesday 2 September 2015

Huge Beauty Haul // Topshop, MAC, No7, Real Techniques, Zoella Beauty

I recently sold my iPad that I'd been meaning to get rid of for ages, which left me with quite a bit of money. I went a bit mad and ended up getting a lot more than I expected, so I thought I'd turn it into a blog post to make myself feel a little bit better about the ridiculous amount that I spent.

MAC Lipstick in 'Captive'
I've decided to take a little break from MAC lipsticks for a while, in order to save myself a little bit of money, but I just couldn't leave this on the shelf (or in the drawer). It's a gorgeous purple colour and I can't wait to wear it in Autumn and Winter.



Topshop Lipstick in 'Mink'
I knew I wanted this before I bought it, as I saw it on the Topshop website and fell in love. It's a really dark nude, and would look nice in Autumn, and maybe even for school.



Real Techniques Bold Metals Brush - 100 Arched Powder
Ever since I picked up the Oval Shadow brush, I've been dying to get a few more of these brushes. They're ridiculously expensive so as they were on sale, I wanted to make the best of it and pick some up. This brush is so soft, and I can't wait to start using it.



Real Techniques Bold Metals Brush - 300 Tapered Blush
I picked these two brushes up together, and I love this one as well. I really want the flat contour brush as well.



No7 Powder Blush in 'Coral Flush'
I bought this because if I bought 2 No 7 items, I got a little goodie bag to celebrate No7's 80th anniversary, and it's such a pretty pink colour. I've been glued to my Topshop cream blush all Summer, so I'm looking forward to trying out more powder blushers.


No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Duo in 'Iridescent Purple'
This is the second product I bought in order to get my goodie bag, and the colours are so pigmented. I have a similar coloured Loreal quad, but these colours are a lot darker so I'm excited to use them.


No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in 'Raspberry Blush'
This is the first product I got free in the offer, and it's a really bright pink colour, which I love. I'm excited to wear this on warmer, sunnier days in Autumn (if we get any...).



No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow
I can't find the name of this colour, but I got it free and really like it. It's another purple, but quite shimmery, which I don't have much of in my collection.


No7 Skin Illuminator
I've never had a highlighter in my life, so I'm excited to try this out and see if it suits me.


No7 Intense Volume Mascara
I've been on the hunt for a new mascara for a while, so getting one free was quite good for me. I can't wait to try it out.


Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar
I purchased one of these before, and used it all up. It's amazing. It made my skin feel so soft and I can't wait to start using it again now it's getting colder outside and all you want in the evening is a nice warm bath.


Zoella Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion
I've somehow developed quite dry skin over the Summer, and I have high hopes for this body lotion to help me.



Have you bought anything nice recently? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Great post, the MAC shade is such a pretty colour! So perfect for winter. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete