Sunday 20 September 2015

School Tips




As I'm in year 11 now, and will be doing my GCSEs soon, I'm trying to pick up a few healthy habits that will help me survive my last year. I thought I'd share them with you.

Do homework the day you get it
I know this is the first tip anyone will give you, but it honestly helps. You don't end up getting stressed, you have time to make it the best you can do, if you need help you have time to ask your teacher, and above all that you feel really organised and cool (or maybe that's just me).

Get a board for any important things
I have a cork board that I keep on my desk, and on this I keep my timetable, as well as a plan of my week. I also write any homework I have, and the due date, and pin it up on my board so I can see what I have to do.

Make sure you have good stationary
Make sure you've got a good amount of pens, pencils, rulers and other important things. It's pretty obvious why.

Keep sheets in folders
I find folders really useful for when I'm revising, as everything you need is all in one place. I have a folder for each subject.

Do you have any school tips?


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I totally need to do my homework the night I get it! I've been telling myself that so much, but I always give up! Right, this week, I'm going to make sure I do this! Good luck with your GCSEs! Do you have mock exams soon? My friend has hers in a couple of weeks.
    lots of love, Georgia xxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken me 5 years to get into the habit haha!! Thank you, yeah I have a mock week in December,
      Liv xxx

      Delete