Sunday 6 September 2015

WILD by Troye Sivan // Review


I'm a massive Troye Sivan fan if you didn't know, so naturally I was quite excited when he released his second major-label EP, WILD. Here's what I think of it.

WILD
This song is probably one of my favourites. It's one of those songs that just makes you want to dance, and I'm obsessed with it. Not to mention that the music video is absolutely amazing.

BITE
Bite has a really different sound than Wild. It sounds a lot more dark and slow compared to the up-beat, happy 'Wild'. This is another one of my favourites because I haven't heard many songs like it.

FOOLS
Fools is another one of my favourites. It's a more slow song, and the lyrics are so good.

EASE (ft. Broods)
I love the lyrics of this song. It's a little bit faster than Fools but still has a really nice, relaxing sound. Troye and Georgia (from Broods) sound so amazing together, and I really like this song.

THE QUIET
At first I didn't really like this song, but it's definitely growing on me. The chorus is so good, and I love the lyrics.

DKLA (ft. Tkay Maidza)
This is the only song I'm not really keen on. I like the verses, but the chorus and the rap verse aren't really my thing.

Overall, I think this EP is absolutely amazing, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Have you heard WILD?


No comments:

Post a Comment