Wednesday 23 September 2015

Lipsticks For Beginners // Bright Colours

As the final post in my Lipsticks For Beginners mini-series, I wanted to share a few of my favourite bright colours.

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in 'Raspberry Blush'
This is a fairly new purchase, so I haven't had much chance to try it out, but it's an amazing bright pink colour. This would look amazing on any skin type, in my opinion.


Topshop Lipstick in 'Maracoon'
This is another bright pink, except this one is a little bit lighter. It's very matte as well, while the No7 lipstick is a little bit more glossy.


Loreal Colour Riche Matte Lipstick in '228'
This is a more orange colour, and looks amazing on fair skin. I don't think it's too matte, but it also isn't too glossy so it's good for anyone who isn't sure what kind of finish they like.


MAC 'Pink Pigeon'
This is a gorgeous bright pink colour. A little bit darker than the Topshop shade, but a little bit brighter than the No7 shade. This is really matte, and looks amazing in Summer.


MAC 'Flat Out Fabulous'
This is probably the darkest colour included in this post. It doesn't come off as purple as it looks, but it's a deep pink colour, and I love it. It's a good mix between dark and bright.


Left to right: Raspberry Blush, Macaroon, 228, Pink Pigeon, Flat Out Fabulous


What's your favourite bright lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment