Sunday 13 September 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes // Review

I recently picked up three Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes, as I wanted to see what all the hype was about and they were on offer in Boots. Here's what I think.

I got 200 - Oval Shadow, 300 - Tapered Blush & 100 - Arched Powder. I think they're amazing. They're so soft and feel a lot more high end than the core collection. The Oval Shadow brush is amazing for blending, and I now find it hard to do my eye makeup without it. The face brushes are equally incredible, as they're so soft and make applying powder or even liquid products so easy.

Even though they are quite expensive, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who loves makeup and likes to spend their money on building up their collection.





Have you tried any Bold Metals brushes?

Pick them up here


No comments:

Post a Comment