Sunday 27 September 2015

My Top 5 Lipsticks // Updated

I'm a massive lipstick lover, so it's only natural that I have my favourites. Here's my top 5 favourite lipsticks.

My first favourite is a new addition to my collection. It's the Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Matte lipstick in '975 - Divine Wine'. I absolutely love this lipstick, even though I've only had it for a few weeks. It's probably the darkest red I own, and looks amazing for Winter.




My next favourite is my Topshop lipstick in 'Mink'. I wear this every single day for school and it's probably overtaken Velvet Teddy by MAC as my favourite nude lipstick. It's a brown-pink colour, and I'm obsessed with it.



The next lipstick I want to mention is a little bit pricey. It's my Too Faced Melted Ruby lipstick. I've had this for quite a few months, and it's such a gorgeous colour. It's a really bright pink-red colour, and it's one of the only colours I could probably pull off in Summer as well as Winter.


I couldn't write this post without mentioning MAC in some way. I'm in love with MAC's 'All Fired Up' lipstick. It's a pink-red kind of colour, and a little bit darker than Melted Ruby.



My final favourite is a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Amsterdam'. I've got my eye on about 5 other colours because I love these lipsticks. It's a really bright red lipstick, which makes a change from the rest of my reds as they're mostly dark reds. It's really pigmented and I love it.





Left to right: Maybelline Colour Sensational, Topshop Mink, Melted Ruby, All Fired Up, NYX Amsterdam

What's your favourite lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. Devine Wine looks amazing! I wish I had a love for lipstick like you!

    ReplyDelete