Sunday 18 October 2015

Blog Motivation


You might have noticed that I haven't blogged in a few weeks, and for that I'm really sorry.

I've had a rubbish few weeks. I've had things going on with friends, stress at school and I've just not been motivated to open up my blog and write about anything.

I thought I'd put up this post to help anyone else, who's feeling really uninspired about blogging, and wants to get back into it but doesn't know how.

Set aside time to write or take pictures
Once you get out of the habit of blogging, it becomes really hard to fit it back into your schedule. Set aside some time to write a few posts and get back into it.

New post ideas
I had some posts lined up that, to be honest, I wasn't very excited about. Blogging is so much easier when you're passionate about what you're writing about, so change up your posting schedule to fit in some posts that you're excited to write, and get rid of any that you're not interested in.

Don't feel guilty
I spent a long time feeling guilty about not posting. Sometimes people can't post. It's as simple as that. With everything going on at the time, it would have been difficult for me to put up a post I was proud of. So don't feel guilty, everyone needs a break at some point.

Talk to other people
I've neglected a few blogging friends recently, because I didn't feel part of the community. Once you start posting again, try and reconnect with people, as being part of the community helps you to feel motivated.


What do you do when you can't get motivated?


4 comments:

  1. When I need to get motivated to write I read other blogs. I also take my time. Take your time on writing the posts, it'll make blogging much more fun!

    Awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'll definitely try that!<3

      Delete