Wednesday 21 October 2015

September Favourites // 2015

Quick note: Sorry for the way my blog looks at the moment, if anyone knows how to edit the options at the top of my blog (download, technology etc) please let me know!!

September has been and gone (a long time ago), which means it's started getting colder outside, and it's almost Christmas (too soon?). I wanted to share a few of my favourite things with you.

The first thing I've been loving is one of the new Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Matte lipsticks in 'Divine Wine'. It's a really dark red, and I don't have anything like it in my collection, so I've been loving it a lot this month as the weather's  started to get colder.





Another thing that's made its way to my wish list is the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. I've been using a tester of this and it's absolutely amazing. It goes on my skin really well, the coverage is amazing and it doesn't go patchy throughout the day, which is the problem I've discovered with my beloved Vichy Dermablend.


My final favourite this month is my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I've hardly used this in the past, so decided to put it to good use this month, and I love it. I really like all the colours and it's so easy to create a makeup look without having to use different palettes.


What have you been loving this month?


1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of the lipstick. I've searched for it in the Netherlands but I just can't find it. The same story with the naked palette. It's not available either. They seem like great products and I really wish I could give them a try!!

    awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete