Sunday 25 October 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara // Review

On the plane journey to Fuerteventura, I picked up the Benefit They're Real mascara, because everyone's always going on about it, and it was a lot cheaper on the plane than it is in shops. I paid around £16, and I'm very disappointed.

The first annoying thing about this product is the actual result. It clumped my lashes together and made them feel really disgusting, and gave absolutely no length to my lashes at all.

Another annoying thing is that it's literally impossible to get off. I spent about 5 minutes trying to get it all off my eyelashes, and woke up the next day with it all smeared down my face.

Overall, this product is not worth the store price of £19.50. To be honest, it's not even worth £2.50. Would not recommend.



Have you ever tried this mascara? What did you think?



1 comment:

  1. I bought this recently and won't be buying it again. Although I thought the end 'look' was actually quite good, I agree that it's so hard to get off your lashes, it's not even worth bothering!

    Claudia Harriet

    ReplyDelete