Tuesday 12 April 2016

L'oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks // Review

I realise my blog has been very lipstick-based recently, but I just couldn't resist writing about these lipsticks.

The l'oreal colour riche lipsticks are some of my favourite drugstore lipsticks. I own 4, in the colours 228, 640, 376 and 430. Firstly, the colour range is ridiculous. They must have about 30 - 40 different shades, so if you're looking for a drugstore lipstick you should definitely invest in one of these.

The colours are all gorgeous and the finish isn't matte but it isn't incredibly glossy. It's a nice in between, in my opinion.

These lipsticks retail at £6.99 in boots, so they're really affordable for someone who's building up their lipstick collection. I would definitely recommend.





----- Olivia Rose -----


1 comment:

  1. 228 looks amazing!! I'm definitely going to havo to check those out!
    awkward-overload.blogspot.com
    mysweet-bookaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete